- Serves 1
This refreshing cocktail with notes of citrus and fresh mint will turn your summer gatherings into summer celebrations!
- 7 mint leaves, washed thoroughly
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of lime juice
- 10 ml (2 tsp) of sugar
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of Cuban white rum
- Sparkling water or club soda to taste
- 1 lime slice
- 1 small sprig of mint leaves
- Place the mint leaves in a large highball glass or tumbler. Add the lime juice and sugar. Crush the mint leaves with a pestle or your fingers.
- Pour in the rum and add ice. Stir well, then top off with sparkling water to taste. Stir with a straw. Garnish the glass with a lime slice and a few mint leaves.