No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 30 minutes
For the crust:
- 180 ml (3/4 cup)chocolate cookie crumbs (like Oreo)
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) butter, melted
- 15 ml (1 tbsp)maple sugar
For the filling:
- 250 ml (1 cup)plain whipped cream cheese
- 250 ml (1 cup)chocolate hazelnut spread (like Nutella)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup)vanilla Greek yogourt
For the topping:
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) 35% whipping cream
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tbsp)chopped hazelnuts
- A few chocolate shavings
- In a bowl, mix the cookie crumbs with the melted butter and maple sugar. Divide into four dessert cups and press with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- In a second bowl, whip the cream cheese with the chocolate spread and yogourt. Divide the filling among the cups. Refrigerate again for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Use an electric mixer to whip the cream on high speed until stiff peaks form. Whip in the maple syrup.
- Top the dessert cups with maple whipped cream, hazelnuts and chocolate shavings.
Leave a comment