No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Serves 2
- Prep time 15 minutes
Per serving: Calories – 652; Protein – 10 g; Fat – 33 g; Carbohydrates – 84 g; Fibre – 1 g; Iron – 1 mg; Calcium – 129 mg; Sodium – 700 mg
No time to bake a cheesecake? No problem! Top maple cookie crumbs with whipped cream cheese, Greek yogourt and cherry pie filling… and enjoy!
- 5 maple leafcookies
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) plain whipped cream cheese
- 60 ml (1/4 cup)0% vanilla Greek yogourt
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) maple syrup
- 160 ml (2/3 cup) cherry pie filling
- Use a food processor to grind the maple leaf cookies into crumbs.
- In a bowl, mix the whipped cream cheese with the yogourt and maple syrup.
- Layer the cookie crumbs, cream cheese mixture, and cherry pie filling in that order in two Mason jars (250 ml, or 1 cup, each).
- Put the lids on the jars and keep them in the refrigerator until ready to serve.