Homemade Iced Cappuccino
- Serves 1
- Prep time 15 minutes
No need to run to the neighborhood cafe when you have this delicious recipe for homemade iced cappuccino!
- 4 ice cubes
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) instant coffee
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) sugar
- 1.25 ml (1/4 tsp) vanilla extract
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) milk
- 2 scoops (about 80 ml, or 1/3 cup) vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream and chocolate shavings to taste (optional)
- Place the ice cubes in the blender and pulse a few times to break them up.
- Add the instant coffee, sugar, vanilla and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Add the ice cream and blend for another 30 seconds.
- Pour the iced cappuccino into a tall glass. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired.
Leave a comment